Better Liver Better Living
- Protect liver with excellent sober-up ability
- Relieve hyperlipidemia, hypertension, arteriosclerosis etc.
- Improve memory and prevent memory loss
- WHAT IS DETOXILIVE CAPSULES SOY LECITHIN?
Known as the third primary nutrient associated with with protein and vitamin, lecithin is a fat that is taken as a medicine and is also used in the manufacturing of medicines for treating memory disorders. It can be found in many foods, including soybeans and egg yolks.
But soybeans are well known for being a rich source of all kinds of lecithin and that’s why BF Suma chooses soybeans as the source of Detoxilive Capsules.
- Take care of liver: Researches show that lecithin’s can protect liver by dispelling the effects of alcohol and promoting the metabolism
- Reduce diabetes symptoms: It can relieve high blood lipids, high blood pressure, and atherosclerosis
- Improve memory and prevent memory loss: The choline in the lecithin can bind to the ethyl group to produce acetylcholine which is an important component of brain cells to improve memory and prevent memory loss.
- HEALTH BENEFITS OF DETOXILIVE CAPSULES SOY LECITHIN
Soy lecithin is extracted from raw soybeans, so if you’re wondering if it contains soy, the answer is yes. First the oil is extracted using a chemical solvent, like hexane, and then the oil is processed (which is called degumming) so the lecithin is separated and dried.
It appears that soy lecithin only contains trace levels of soy proteins. For this reason, researchers believe that soy lecithin will not provoke allergic reactions in the majority of soy-allergic consumers because it does not contain sufficient soy protein residues.
You see, the soybean allergens are found in the protein fraction, which is almost entirely removed in the soy lecithin manufacturing process. The Institute of Agriculture and National Resources at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln suggests “many allergists do not even advise their soybean-allergic patients to avoid soybean lecithin when it is included as an ingredient on food products.”
Do use caution when eating any product containing soy, though. People with more sensitive soybean allergies still may react negatively to soy lecithin ingestion and will have to be more conscious of packaged foods containing this ingredient.
Another widely researched issue regarding soy is that it contains isoflavones or phytoestrogens, which are naturally occurring estrogenic compounds. Although isoflavones are found in many different plant foods, soybeans contain uniquely rich amounts.
In soybeans, isoflavones occur almost exclusively as glycosides (sugar compounds), but once the soy food is ingested, the sugar is hydrolyzed and can be absorbed by the body.
Oftentimes extracted from soybean oil, one ounce (28 grams) of soybean lecithin has the following nutritional content:
- 214 calories
- 28 grams fat
- 51.5 micrograms vitamin K (64 percent DV)
- 2.3 milligrams vitamin E (11 percent DV)
- 98 milligrams choline
Why are lecithin supplements so popular, and what are soy lecithin capsules used for? The answer lies in the fact that lecithin supplements contain a complex mixture of phospholipids, which compose the cellular membrane structure and are used for energy storage.
- WHY BF SUMA DETOXILIVE CAPSULES SOY LECITHIN?
- 38% Soy PC (Phosphatidylcholine) Content: High content and easy to absorb.
- North American bean recipes: Pure and natural, 100% natural and safe ingredients.
- Advanced technology: Combined with soft capsule packing technology for high absorption efficiency.